Frequently Asked Questions
What is your cancellation policy?
The Tuxon team wants you to be able to book with confidence. Reservations booked directly with us will be fully changeable or cancellable with no penalty if the change or cancellation is made up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
Does my reservation have to be guaranteed?
Reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit upon booking.
Can I request an early arrival, late check out or early departure?
Our standard check in time is after 3:00 pm and check out time is before 12:00 pm.
Arriving early or in need of an extra hour of sleep? Book directly with us to enjoy these requests. We’ll do our very best to accommodate you – based on availability. If we can’t, we’ll gladly stow your luggage safely and securely until you’re ready to leave. Late check out fees may apply. If you check out or leave before your scheduled departure date, there is a fee of one night’s stay, plus tax.
What are your taxes & fees?
Room rates are subject to the following nightly taxes & fees:
- $4.00 bed tax, per room, per night
- 12.05% city and state tax
Meetings & special events are subject to the following taxes & fees:
- Catering is subject to an 8.7% city and state tax
- Meeting room rental is subject to a 3.1% city and state tax
- A 22% service charge is applied to all catering and meeting room rental fees
What is your smoking policy?
The Tuxon is 100% smoke- and drug-free. There is no smoking allowed in public areas, the pool area, the bar & restaurant area or in our guest rooms. A $250 smoking fee will be assessed for the deep cleaning of your guest room in the event smoking does occur.
Is parking available?
Parking is complimentary. The hotel does offer accessible parking.
Do you have accessible rooms?
Accessbile rooms are available. Please visit our Accessibility page for more information.
Is room service available?
We do offer room service. The Tuxon offers digital dining from 6am – 10pm. Please contact the front desk for more information.
Is there a pool?
Our pool area is open from 7am – 10pm daily. If you are interested in renting one of our pool cabanas, please contact our front desk for more information or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In response to federal and state guidelines regarding public and social areas for gatherings, we are making some changes to our operations. These adjustments have been recommended by the CDC in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic and are as follows:
- All tables, chairs and/or lounge chairs will be placed approximately six feet apart.
- Pool towels will be available at the front desk.
- We are limiting the number of people at or in the pool area to 30 people at any one time.
- Please check in with the front desk to confirm a time.
- Staff will be sanitizing all tables and chairs many times throughout the day.
- Sanitizing products will be also be made available for your use if you desire to wipe down the tables and chairs yourself as well.
These guidelines have been put in place not only for your safety but for the safety and health of our team members as well.
What is your pet policy?
We welcome your fur babies—ask about our on-site pet gear! A one-time fee of $125 per pet will be applied to your stay. There is a one-pet maximum per room. All pets must be under 35 pounds and monitored by guest at all times. Sorry, cats, reptiles and wild animals are not allowed. Service animals are always welcome.